Monday, October 31, 2011

36 & 37 Weeks



Well, I am an auntie again, and I love it! I can't even begin to describe the excitement of seeing and holding our new little nephew, Holt Levi Lajzer. :) It was not only an exciting time seeing him, but the realization that this will be our family in about 3 weeks seems surreal. Crazy, almost. Life is going to change in more ways than I can even imagine, and I am content with that.

Besides my hands swelling, and the lack of sleep some nights, I can't complain to much. I am ready to meet our little boy, but I also know the longer he is in there, the better! So, with no dilation, and no signs of labor, I'll keep on keepin' on. :) I've felt very blessed this week. The support from family and friends is overwhelming at times, and so amazing. When everyone around me is asking how I am doing, and how excited they are to meet our little boy, I can't help but smile, and be grateful that we have such incredible family surrounding us. Thank you, for all your support and love during this season of our lives, we definitely feel it.

My "tiredness" has gotten the best of me the past few weeks, which is why I haven't been up to "blogging." My last work day until I go into labor is this Thursday and I am looking forward to it (although I have always enjoyed working throughout the Holidays, despite the chaos that usually occurs). The 8-9 hours a day on foot can take a toll on my back, and legs! I don't have much to post this week, but I did post some pictures of my belly with some baby names. Our little man's name IS indeed in those four names, and you can have fun trying to guess which one it is. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment