Wednesday, October 5, 2011

32 & 33 Weeks

 
The size of a small watermelon...nope, even better, a pineapple! Can you believe it? Our baby is growing rapidly, and mommy is definitely feeling it. :) I'm not sure if it's his hand, foot, leg, butt, etc. that is constantly reminding me he is down there. Whatever it is, it is a little miracle, and blessing. Sleep has been difficult this past week, due to the fact that my legs/back have been hurting quite a bit, and my hands are still pretty numb.

I haven't had the energy to write these blogs the past few weeks (as you might have been able to tell). It's that feeling you get when you are so exhausted you don't want to do anything when you get home but fall into bed, and sleep all night! Although, the sleep part has been hard, that is how I have felt coming home from work most nights.

Our baby shower was this past weekend, and we felt very blessed! It was a wonderful time to spend with family and friends, and a great way to celebrate the life of baby McMurry. :) Thank you to all who came and for all those who get to celebrate this season of our life.

I read this quote this past week, and wanted to share it (that's all):
"If God is sovereign, then He is in control of all the details of my life. If He is loving, then He is going to be shaping the details of my life for my good. If He is all-wise, then he's not going to do everything I want because I don't know what I need. If He is patient, then He is going to take time to do all this. When we put all these things together-- God's sovereignty, love, wisdom, and patience-- we have a divine story. 
Paul E Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment