Friday, May 20, 2011

14 Weeks



I've never been an "avid" blogger. I always wanted to be one but never took the time to sit down and do it. Well, now that I am pregnant, I thought it would be fun to write down everything and look back on it someday. :) So, here I am....14 weeks pregnant, and still nauseous! I thought it might have gone away by now, but sometimes it feels worse! I'm hoping that it subsides soon so that I can enjoy my evenings. (I am lucky in that I haven't thrown up! Thank you Lord.)

I'm feeling really good otherwise. My work schedule keeps me busy (35+hours) every week, and after walking/running the Cleveland half-marathon last weekend, I'm sure that I can do anything with this baby! :) There are times when I start to think about having a baby and get really scared/anxious, but I am trying to focus on the every day enjoyment of being pregnant.
The idea of birth has really boggled my mind lately. It's like when I start to think about how big the universe actually is, and my finite mind cannot comprehend such a thing (sometimes I go crazy trying to think about it!) That is exactly what happens when I think about God allowing women to give birth. To birth human beings. I am thankful and praise God for the bodies to be able to do it. I'm excited to see the progress over the next months, and can't wait to find out exactly what we will be having! Until then, I'll try to keep you all updated as much as possible about the progression. Thank you for all your prayers and thoughts....
His+JOY,
Jessie

1 comment:

  1. so glad you're doing this!!! can't help but notice the GIRL baby shoes in the top corner<3

    ReplyDelete